Minnesota Department of Human Services - CSG
Consumer Support Grant
Disability Hub MN
The Consumer Support Grant (CSG) program is used to purchase a variety of goods, and provide supports and services beyond the usual home care categories. Services or items selected must provide the support needed for the person to live in their own home and relate to the personís functional limitation.
Types of disabilities served:
The person must have a functional limitation that requires ongoing supports to live in the community
Area of Minnesota served:
To be eligible for CSG, a person must:
1. Be eligible for Medical Assistance.
2. Be eligible to receive home care services from a MA-certified home care agency.
3. Not be participating in the Alternative Care program, waiver or managed care programs with the exception of persons enrolled in SNCB, PCA, home health aide and/or home care nursing services.
4. Have a functional limitation that requires ongoing supports to live in the community.
5. Live in a natural home setting.
People may purchase assistive technology training with their FSG funding.
- Purchase Device
- Loan Money
- Information and Referral
- Aids for Daily Living
- Beds/Bed Modifications
- Education/ Employment
- Electronic Aids
- Mobility Seating and Positioning
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
Return to search and index
For listing updates contact:
358 Centennial Office Building
658 Cedar Street
Saint Paul, MN 55155
Phone: 651-201-2640 or toll free 888-234-1267(voice)
MN Relay: 711 or 800-627-3529