Minnesota Department of Human Services - MinnesotaCare
Disability Hub MN
MinnesotaCare is a health care program for Minnesotans with low incomes. This program pays for a variety of services like doctor visits, prescriptions and hospital stays. Most enrollees pay a monthly premium, which is based on your family's income.
Types of disabilities served:
Many types of disability
Area of Minnesota served:
To get coverage, you:
1. Must be a Minnesota resident.
2. Must be a U.S. citizen or lawfully present in the U.S.
3. Must meet the income limit.
4. Must not be enrolled in, or have access to, Medicare Part A.
5. Must not be enrolled in Medicare Part B.
6. Must not be incarcerated, unless you are awaiting disposition of charges.
Medical Assistance covers repairs to medically necessary recipient-owned equipment and maintenance on equipment that requires frequent cleaning or routine calibration to ensure proper working order.
- Aids for Daily Living
- Electronic Aids
- Mobility Seating and Positioning
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
Return to search and index
For listing updates contact:
358 Centennial Office Building
658 Cedar Street
Saint Paul, MN 55155
Phone: 651-201-2640 or toll free 888-234-1267(voice)
MN Relay: 711 or 800-627-3529