Minnesota Department of Human Services (CADI)
Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver
Disability Hub MN
711 or 800-627-3529
Call your County Human Services Agency.
The Community Access for Disability Inclusion (CADI) waiver provides home and community-based services that promote the optimal health, independence, safety and integration of a person who would otherwise require the level of care provided in a nursing facility.
Enrolled before turning 65
Types of disabilities served:
Persons with a cognitive or behavioral condition, existence of complicating conditions, frailty or vulnerability, functional limitation, need for complex care management, need for restorative and rehabilitative or other special treatment, or unstable health.
Area of Minnesota served:
1. Eligible for the Medical Assistance program.
2. Certified disabled by Social Security or the State Medical Review Team process.
3. Under age 65 at time of opening to the waiver.
4. Determined to need nursing facility level of care.
5. Have an assessed need for supports and services over and above those available through the MA State Plan.
Maximum amount individual can receive:
The waiver pays for the cost of the equipment, including necessary training or instruction on the use of the equipment.
- Purchase Device
- Rent Device
- Information and Referral
- Fabrication (custom)
- Aids for Daily Living
- Beds/Bed Modifications
- Education/ Employment
- Electronic Aids
- Home/Building Modifications
- Mobility Seating and Positioning
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
Return to search and index
For listing updates contact:
358 Centennial Office Building
658 Cedar Street
Saint Paul, MN 55155
Phone: 651-201-2640 or toll free 888-234-1267(voice)
MN Relay: 711 or 800-627-3529